Blue chip appeal in a loft-style apartment
This smartly designed one-bedroom apartment features a sleek two-level floorplan with a clever design that takes full advantage of the space and natural light. Highly private and very secure, it makes an ideal choice for home buyers or investors seeking a smart low maintenance property in a prime inner city community that's central to the best of the inner west.
- A generous open design that leads easily to the outdoors
- Sunlit covered balcony that captures a leafy park outlook
- Good sized upstairs double bedroom with extended built-in
- Large upper level terrace that flows off the bedroom
- Well-appointed gas kitchen and full bathroom with laundry
- Security car space, air conditioning and intercom entry
- Set in a quality and well-maintained security complex
- Communal facilities include a gym and BBQ courtyard
The combination of lifestyle appeal and investment performance is clearly part of the picture here as it enjoys a great cul-de-sac position close to RPA hospital, Sydney University, Broadway Shopping Centre, Glebe Point Road and Newtown's cafes and shops.
Water Rates: $174 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $230 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1290 p/q approx.
If you're interested in buying this property and need market leading mortgage broking assistance, please call Danny Wang at Dimension Finance on 0432 000 365 – Your Concierge to the Lending World.