Penthouse living in an 'Iconic' building
Offering the perfect balance of a timeless heritage building, industrially inspired designs, and bespoke apartments; Sydney's latest development 'Iconic' has set a new standard in living within Waterloo. This contemporary penthouse combines the best in raw solid materials and a modernised, fresh look.
- Warehouse conversion within the 100 year old 'Chubb Safe factory'
- Large private rooftop terrace, Pergola, plunge pool, outdoor kitchen, BBQ, wine fridge
- Bespoke cabinetry throughout; kitchen, bathroom and bedroom
- Statuarietto Italian marble benchtops, sink with Zip Tap
- Integrated Vintec wine fridge and Gaggenau appliances
- A convenient location, placed in close proximity to the heart of Sydney's CBD
- A range of options in transport, 500m of Green Square Train Station
- Easy access to Sydney's most vibrant, and artistic shopping destinations
- A flourishing food scene, just minutes from Iconic; from fine-dining to pubs
- Exclusive lift access for penthouse residences to rooftop terrace
Masterfully created architecture and interiors by SJB (with styling by Coco-Republic), Iconic Waterloo has embraced its status as a boutique development by maintaining the building's heritage as well as introducing industrial and luxury elements; thus establishing something truly amazing for Sydney's property market.
Water Rates: $185 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $285 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $2420 p/q approx.