Convenience, quality and style
Ideally placed in a prized eastern corner setting, this invitingly low maintenance apartment offers a lifestyle of comfort, convenience and quality. Simply a matter of moments to the heart of village life, this well-proportioned residence flows over an intuitively designed 75sqm.
- Open plan lounge and dining area opens to balcony
- Chic CaesarStone kitchen, stainless gas appliances
- The impressive master bedroom has a built-in robe
- Air conditioning, high ceilings and a storage cage
- Stylish bathroom with bathtub and European laundry
- Ample visitor parking, free membership to Pulse Gym
Within footsteps to a choice of cafes, restaurants and shops and merely minutes to sweeping expanses of the Millennium Parklands, it is a walk to the Bennelong Bridge and Rhodes conveniences.
Water Rates: $175 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $250 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1035 p/q approx.