Near new designer living
With respect to the government's easing of restrictions around open homes but in a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method.
Please contact the listing agent for more information.
Occupying a premier position in 'Pier 99', this exceptional residence defines affordable luxury living without compromise. Finished to the most exacting of standards with a superior attention to detail, it is literally moments to the sparkling waters of Blackwattle Bay.
- Designer living with an understated modern aesthetic
- With an ideal separation of night and daytime spaces
- Combined lounge and dining area flows to balcony
- Double bedrooms, built-in robes, master has ensuite
- Sleek kitchen, stone benches, Miele gas appliances
- Timber floors, high ceilings, study alcove, ducted air
- Secure parking, internal laundry and a storage cage
- Building was completed in 2017
With views that stretch to the Anzac Bridge and an exceptionally convenient setting metres to the light rail, fish markets and Wentworth Park, it is a short walk to Broadway cinemas, Glebe Point Road cafes, universities and museums and minutes to the city centre and inner west.
Water Rates: $183 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $226 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1218 p/q approx.