Urban Chic living with undeniable state of the art features
Set within the heritage wing of the sought after The Burcham' precinct, this north-facing apartment fuses industrial chic with tomorrow's innovation. The regeneration of the old Wrigley's factory is at the core of this unique development; combining old-style charm with new and improved technology. Featuring high ceilings and crafted detailing throughout, this property is an outstanding piece of architecture with a strong industrial design.
- Generous sized north-facing winter balcony
- Ducted air-conditioning, underfloor heating throughout
- European laundry and built-in study nook
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample storage
- "Burcham Energy" embedded network system
- Fingerprint access, water recycling system, solar farm
- Miele kitchen appliances & luxury finishes
- Large double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Chic bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles, rainwater showerhead
- Beautiful "Durie Design" gardens, communal edible gardens
- Car Share facility, electric Car Charging bays
- Rooftop Cinema, lounge zones/dining & 2 BBQs
- Storage cage included, visitor parking available
Rosebery is now one of Sydney's most desirable suburbs thanks to the burgeoning dining scene and ease of access to the CBD, Eastern beaches and airport.
Water Rates: $248 Quarterly
Council Rates: $279 Quarterly
Strata Levies: $1382 Quarterly
With respect to the government's easing of restrictions around open homes but in a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method.
Please contact the listing agent for more information.