Executive style in a one-bed plus study apartment
With respect to the government's easing of restrictions around open homes but in a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method.
Please contact the listing agent for more information.
Invest in a lifestyle of quality and convenience in this generously proportioned one-bedroom plus study apartment. Brightly presented with stylish finishes throughout, it sits in an elevated top floor position in the acclaimed Tribeca development with sweeping views over the complex grounds, and full access to its full suite of resort facilities.
- A spacious study that could be used as a guest bedroom
- Vaulted skylit ceilings that provide excellent natural light
- A wide BBQ terrace that flows easily off the living area
- Bright double bedroom with built-ins and balcony access
- Designer gas kitchen, modern bathroom, internal laundry
- Security basement car space plus a storeroom and lift
- Courtyard garden with heated pool plus a sauna, spa and gym
It is perfectly positioned in a fashionable Waterloo location that has local restaurants, supermarkets and Green Square station strolling distance from the front door. It's also very convenient to Sydney airport, the CBD and eastern suburbs beaches, as well as being handy to the Green Square precinct with its library, plaza, aquatic and sports centre.
Water Rates: $180 Quarterly
Council Rates: $278 Quarterly
Strata Levies: $1300 Quarterly