Garden aspect in picturesque location
Overlooking tranquil garden spaces and a leafy outlook, this spacious apartment is ideal for the first home buyer and investor alike. Positioned only moments away from Green Square station and the ever popular East Village retail precinct, it is the pinnacle of inner city living.
- Freshly updated interiors
- Large outdoor setting, ideal for entertaining
- Spacious lounge and dining room
- Stainless steel appliances throughout
- Built in robe with study alcove
- Island kitchen setting complete with storage
- Security building with intercom and lifts
With a great community feel to the area this residence is close to recreational, cultural, and retail attractions including Moore Park, The Entertainment Quarter and The Grounds of Alexandria. Great connectivity exists with Green Square station just a few blocks away and an excellent choice of bus routes available in the area.
Water Rates: $178 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $218 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $969 p/q approx.
List & Sell with Morton Green Square and you could be the lucky
winner of a BMW. Visit our website, or speak with your agent
today, to find out how you can win (NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/12640)