Unique character home with bonus granny flat
With respect to the government's easing of restrictions around open homes but in a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method.
Please contact the listing agent for more information.
An attractive and well-preserved period property, this two-level worker's cottage is immediately appealing and offers buyers a great opportunity to secure a versatile character home in a premium section of Annandale. It makes an exciting prospect and is presented in good condition with well-proportioned interiors, a private outdoor area and a bonus guest studio at the rear, plus it holds lots of potential to upgrade and add some value in the future.
- A deep dual access block with car entrance from the rear
- Lock-up garage with bathroom and upstairs studio/home office
- Spacious two-level layout includes many original features
- Two upstairs bedrooms plus a large entertainment terrace
- Well-appointed gas kitchen plus a full bathroom with spa bath
- Private rear courtyard and outdoor space for entertaining
- Separate study, lots of built-in storage plus an attic storeroom
Add to all of this a quiet setting in one of Annandale's most sought-after streets, and it makes a potential packed property with all amenities including Booth Street cafes, dining and bus transport just a short walk away.
Water Rates: $232 Quarterly
Council Rates: $418 Quarterly