Boutique style in a private leafy haven
With respect to the government's easing of restrictions around open homes but in a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method.
Please contact the listing agent for more information.
Experience a peaceful village lifestyle in this quality security apartment that brings space, style and leafy park outlooks to its list of many special features. This freshly presented two-bedroom home is quietly positioned and makes an ideal choice for those seeking a smart easy-to-maintain property in a sought-after section of Newington that's close to all nearby amenities.
- Bright and airy open design with easycare polished flooring
- Large north east facing terrace with leafy park outlooks
- Well-appointed modern gas kitchen plus a dining area
- Main bedroom with built-in, ensuite and terrace access
- Security basement car space, air-conditioning and intercom
- Residents' access to an outdoor pool and poolside patio
- Easy access to transport, sporting facilities and the M4
The property is perfect for low-maintenance lifestyle seekers and enjoys a great location that's central to all of Newington's attractions including Woolworths shopping, restaurants and cafes.
Water Rates: $178 Quarterly
Council Rates: $258 Quarterly
Strata Levies: $1172 Quarterly