House-like proportions with park outlook
With respect to the government's restrictions around open homes and to help stop the spread of COVID-19, our properties will be open by appointment only. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
Private appointments available on request
Flooded with natural light and opening to expansive district views, this superb residence is peacefully set in the heart of exclusive Wentworth Point. Designed for a low maintenance contemporary lifestyle of convenience and distinction, this over-sized home is a short walk to Marina Square shopping centre.
- Impeccably presented interiors, quality appointments
- Combined lounge and dining flows to a huge balcony
- Refreshed stylish kitchen, CaesarStone benches, gas appliances
- Generous master bedroom with built-ins and an ensuite
- Belgium timber floorboards, upgraded light fittings
- Air conditioning, storage and freshly painted throughout
- Communal gardens, facilities include pool, gym, tennis court
A premier opportunity for the investor, first time buyer or small family seeking entry into what is widely regarded to be one of Sydney's most exciting waterfront communities, it is just a stroll to cafes, shops and regular transport.
Water Rates: $175 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $250 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1843 p/q approx.