Urban excellence in key lifestyle setting
Primely positioned in the heart of one of Sydney's most enthralling new waterfront developments, metres from the Parramatta River, this sleek apartment enjoys a sundrenched North/West aspect on the 6th floor of the 'Regatta' building at Wentworth Point Marinas. It offers sophisticated low hassle living with premium quality finishes throughout and is only moments to city ferries from Olympic Park Wharf.
- Highly desirable prospect for market newcomers/investors
- Living/dining area with floor-to-ceiling glass balcony
- Stylish stone kitchen has deluxe appliances and gas cooking
- Double sized bedroom plus a beautiful, fully tiled oversized bathroom
- Practical winter garden ideal for a study or second living space
- Internal laundry, built-in robes/storage and air conditioning
- Intercom, security parking space and lock-up private storage
- Near foreshore walk and cycleway, parks and playing fields
The apartment is ideally located for ease of access to everything this exclusive location has to offer. Along with excellent access to Marina Square shopping centre with Coles, transport, Primary School, its superb setting is also close to the new Bennelong Footbridge linking the precinct with Rhodes station and shopping centre. The result is an enviable private home or investment where effortless living, waterfront prestige and convenience brilliantly converge.
Water Rates: $179 Quarterly
Council Rates: $258.9 Quarterly
Strata Levies: $914 Quarterly
With respect to the government's easing of restrictions around open homes but in a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method.
Please contact the listing agent for more information.