Stylish one-bedroom apartment in an unbeatable location
With respect to the government's easing of restrictions around open homes but in a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method.
Please contact the listing agent for more information.
Combining the ultimate lifestyle location with chic revamped interiors, this top-floor apartment is in the perfect position at the rear of this boutique garden complex. Tastefully renovated, this apartment presents an outstanding lifestyle or investment opportunity just 600m from the bustling hub of Lane Cove Village, express City transport and everything this vibrant enclave has to offer.
- Open plan living and dining with plenty of natural light and functionality
- East facing private balcony with tranquil leafy outlook
- Gourmet gas kitchen with quality appliances and ample cabinetry
- Light-filled double bedroom with floor to ceiling built-in wardrobe
- Modern bright white bathroom with bath/shower, internal laundry facilities
- Wide timber flooring throughout and crisp neutral tones
- Low-rise and well-maintained full brick block of 24 tightly held apartments
- Stroll to the village hub, express city buses, shops and lifestyle amenities
With great access to local transport networks, coupled with the blue chip suburb locale, this property is a must see and an ideal first step on the property ladder or great investment for the savvy investor
Water Rates: $177 Quarterly
Council Rates: $336 Quarterly
Strata Levies: $549 Quarterly