Elegant and stylish
Space, style and quality finishes will define this apartment nestled in a prime position of Air St Leonards. Designed by Robertson and Marks, the Air development offers seamless light-filled indoor/outdoor living in a highly sought after vibrant location.
- Sunny and bright with stunning district views
- Cleverly configured interiors maximise the space
- Integrated seamless wintergarden
- Oak timber flooring and wool blend carpets
- Full height floor to ceiling glass windows
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Caeser Stone bench tops and polyurethane cabinetry
- Mirrored splashbacks and European appliances
- LED lights, internal laundry, NBN and Foxtel wiring
- Open air pool, gym, spa and wellness centre in development
- Minutes away from St Leonards station
- One secured car space and storage cage
Located just 5km from the CBD, Air is within easy reach of some of Sydney's most respected schools and universities. Within the local area there is an abundance of popular eat streets, fashionable shopping, expansive parklands and hidden treasures to discover this would be ideal for the first home buyer or investor.
Water Rates: $177 Quarterly
Council Rates: $170 Quarterly
Strata Levies: $1327 Quarterly
With respect to the government's easing of restrictions around open homes but in a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method.
Please contact the listing agent for more information.