Ideal family home in a peaceful location
This beautiful house has an instant appeal with its traditional look in a quite cul de sac, immaculately maintained full brick residence positioned in the will sought after location of East Lindfield. Family buyers will truly appreciate the good proportions of this home along with its warm and inviting charm.
- Occupying a large 807sqm block with private front and rear gardens
- Practical interior layout featuring generous living and dining areas
- Three good-sized bedrooms, 2 with built-ins and updated bathroom
- Private elevated deck with expansive bush views
- Undercover parking for 2 cars plus storage
- In great condition with potential to renovate or re-develop to suit requirements (STCA)
Perfect for those looking to upgrade their lifestyle, this attractive home is quietly nestled within walking distance to East Lindfield shops and Lindfield East Public School and just a short stroll to the golf course, parklands, and all of the area's highly regarded schools, including being in the Killara High School zone.
Water Rates: $152 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $446 p/q approx.
With respect to the government's easing of restrictions around open homes but in a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method.
Please contact the listing agent for more information.