Stylish urban living in 'Evoke'
With respect to the government's easing of restrictions around open homes but in a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method.
Please contact the listing agent for more information.
A superb easy-living space that's stylishly appointed for today's living, this designer one-bedroom plus study apartment is part of Meriton's quality 'Evoke' development, just footsteps to the water's edge. It has been well-planned to complement a busy modern lifestyle and is ideal for buyers seeking secure, low-maintenance living in a great riverside location.
- Generously proportioned with a bright open plan design
- Wraparound entertainer's balcony that overlooks parkland
- Spacious bedroom with built-in plus a separate study area
- Quality modern kitchen and stainless-steel gas appliances
- Designer bathroom, internal laundry plus security entrance
- Security basement car space plus air-conditioning
- Swimming pool, spa and sauna and communal BBQ area
- An excellent investment option with good rental potential
Highly convenient for city commuters, it's within easy walking distance to the ferry wharf, train station and just around the corner from local shops, cafes and all of Meadowbank's amenities.
Water Rates: $178 Quarterly
Council Rates: $304 Quarterly
Strata Levies: $966 Quarterly