An easy care design for a smart lifestyle
If convenience, privacy and value-for-money are high on your property wish list, this freshly presented townhouse is a must see. Quietly positioned in a boutique complex with great common areas, it is well appointed throughout with a unique multi-level floorplan and a choice of outdoor spaces for entertaining.
- Swimming pool, poolside BBQ area and landscaped grounds
- Enter via a private courtyard into the downstairs living space
- First-floor living/dining area opening onto a second courtyard
- Three bedrooms include an upper level main with ensuite
- Neat and tidy kitchen with stone benchtops and gas fittings
- Basement double garage with laundry and internal access
- Well presented with polished floors and crisp white decor
- Easy walk to the train station, major shopping and restaurants
Ideally positioned close to all amenities in downtown Lidcombe, it offers an excellent opportunity to buy into this fast-growing lifestyle hot spot. The property is also perfectly poised to take advantage of the area's vast array of attractions and will bring great rewards to investors, as well as making a quality first home for market newcomers.
Water Rates: $350 Quarterly
Council Rates: $254 Quarterly
Strata Levies: $605 Quarterly
With respect to the government's easing of restrictions around open homes but in a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method.
Please contact the listing agent for more information.