A private and unique modern offering
An ideal first home or investment in one of Pyrmont's best kept buildings, this over sized one bedroom apartment plus study presents beautifully and includes all modern conveniences with nothing to spend on improvements. Ideally located to the city centre, Darling Harbour and Pyrmont's vibrant cafe and restaurant precinct, this apartment offers a convenient inner city lifestyle.
- Open plan living with quiet tree lined outlook
- Balconies lead off either side of living space
- Granite kitchen with stainless gas appliances
- Large light filled bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Modern bathroom with separate bathtub and shower recess
- Spacious study with built-in work station and cupboard space
- Ducted air conditioning, secure car space and visitor parking
- Secure building with lift access, excellent internal storage
- Internal laundry, onsite building management
This well-appointed apartment is nestled at the rear of the block offering complete peace and privacy. Five star facilities include indoor heated pool, spa, sauna and a well-equipped gym. This building also has fantastic roof top gardens with expansive views over the city skyline, Anzac Bridge and Blackwattle Bay.
Water Rates: $174 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $214 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1772 p/q approx.
If you're interested in buying this property and need market leading mortgage broking assistance, please call Danny Wang at Dimension Finance on 0432 000 365 – Your Concierge to the Lending World.