Tranquillity, luxury & style
Dominated by a stunning natural aspect and finished to the most exacting of standards, this superior residence is a home of unquestionable distinction. In a coveted private setting with a tranquil tree-filled aspect, embrace district views that stretch northwards.
- Well proportioned open plan lounge/dining areas
- Sleek Smeg gas kitchen with CaesarStone benches
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Immaculate interiors with ducted air-conditioning
- Resort facilities include pools, gyms and tennis courts
- Sunny north-eastern aspect, balconies, Euro laundry
- Two secure tandem car spaces (B2), separate secure lock up storage and
- Unlimited access to resort-style indoor and outdoor pools, two gymnasiums
and tennis courts
In a historic harbourside community re-invented for contemporary living, it is merely moments to waterfront parklands, cafe society, restaurants and the light rail.
Water Rates: $183 Quarterly
Council Rates: $292 Quarterly
Strata Levies: $2094 Quarterly