Modern heritage harbourside living
With respect to the government's easing of restrictions around open homes but in a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method.
Please contact the listing agent for more information.
Conveniently located with easy access to all the amenities Darling Harbour and Pyrmont have to offer, this rustic yet charming one bedroom apartment is situated within one of the very last heritage listed buildings in the Pyrmont area.
- Seamless open plan living space
- Private aspect with district and ANZAC Bridge views
- Master bedroom is complete with built-in robe
- Neat galley kitchen, electric appliances, dishwasher
- Concealed laundry
- With 24 hour concierge, gym, spa, sauna and a pool
- Generous internal storage space, lift access and security
- Moments to Darling Harbour, restaurants and light rail
Ideally positioned in the landmark 'Goldsbrough Mort' complex, this historic building was built in c1893 and retains the industrial character and elegance of the late 19th century.
Water Rates: $178 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $272 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1807 p/q approx.