On the city's edge
Enjoy modern urban living at its finest with this immaculately presented two bedroom apartment right on the edge of the city. Featuring a total of 104sqm on title, this generous and bright home delivers exceptional lifestyle appeal in the landmark Harbour Mill heritage building, and is perfectly positioned with light rail transport at the doorstep, and a stroll to the foreshore walks around Blackwattle Bay.
- A well-proportioned open plan layout, corner situated apartment
- Bright easterly aspect brings in great natural light throughout
- Sunlit balcony that enjoys elevated urban views over the city district
- Floor to ceiling glass creating seamless indoor and outdoor living
- Gallery gas kitchen with stone bench and modern European appliances
- Sleek integrated kitchen with quartz benches and Smeg fittings
- Security basement car space, intercom entry, lift and bike storage
- Ducted air-conditioning, timber flooring and crisp modern décor
- Residents' access to a rooftop terrace with stunning city views
This Grimshaw-designed industrial building has been cleverly re-invented for today's busy lifestyle and is perfectly situated with the CBD, Darling Harbour and Broadway shopping all within strolling distance. There is also a range of local shopping amenities, cafes and restaurants with a short walk from the front door.
Water Rates: $183 Quarterly
Council Rates: $279 Quarterly
Strata Levies: $1792 Quarterly
With respect to the government's easing of restrictions around open homes but in a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method.
Please contact the listing agent for more information.