Offering a waterfront lifestyle of unmatched pedigree, this flawless elevated residence is surrounded by luscious gardens and exudes an unquestionable sense of elegance and quality.
- Beautifully refurbished with the finest of appointments
- Sensational waterfront locale metres to the harbour's edge
- Designed with effortless indoor/outdoor entertaining in mind
- Privacy and peace assured, one neighbour, no street noise
- Generous master with walk-in, ensuite and harbour outlook
- Deluxe contemporary bathrooms, storeroom
- Chic CaesarStone functional gas kitchen, ample storage
- A superb and peaceful 'winter garden' with BBQ gas points
- Italian porcelain floor tiles, separate laundry, ducted air con
- With access to two pools, spa, gym and two tennis courts
- A truly magnificent waterfront estate that is pet friendly
In an ultra exclusive enclave in touch with Sydney's vibrant maritime heritage, this inviting home is ideal for the professional couple, small family or downsizer alike. Within moments of parks, it is a short stroll to village cafes, the light rail and city bus link. Conveniently located near, Sydney Fish Markets, Darling Harbour, The Star Casino, Sydney Lyric Theatre and much more.
Water Rates: $184 Quarterly
Council Rates: $226 Quarterly
Strata Levies: $2857 Quarterly
With respect to the government's easing of restrictions around open homes but in a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method.
Please contact the listing agent for more information.