Prime Mixed-Use Asset Located in the Heart of Pyrmont
With respect to the government's easing of restrictions around open homes but in a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method.
Please contact the listing agent for more information.
Double fronted café/restaurant/office opportunity in busy and vibrant Harris Street, this property offers both excellent vehicle and pedestrian traffic flow. Two existing leases in place with a net income of $52,142 pa. Versatile Retail/Showroom space with dominant presence on Harris St provides the functionality and flexibility for a variety of uses including - Food Manufacture wholesale distribution and retail sales & or packaged Liquor (STCA). Surrounded by a number of well established businesses as well as excellent restaurant's and cafes.
- Land size area – 109 sqm
- VGM (VG Measurements): 3.71/3.05X30.56/30.56IRR
- Land Use 1: General Commercial Zoning:Business
- Occupancy – Fully leased
- Est income - $52,142 pa
- Leased to Bianchino & Associates ($13,035 pa)
- Leased to Aurigin Organic Cafe ($39,107 pa)
- Front area - Food facility, restaurant, cafe, retail/wholesale
- Back area – Designated office space
- Second floor – Open office meeting space
- On-site bathroom facilities, kitchenette
- Prime position front Harris Street's busy retail strip
- Just a minutes walk from Darling Harbour, The Star & Fish Market
- Wide street frontage, open plan ground floor
- Dedicated, approved outdoor dinning 20 seats
- Rear lane access
- Fully approved restaurant, wholesale food manufacture & retail sales