An iconic community of rare prestige
A rare opportunity to possess a home in one of Australia's most sought-after and exclusive communities, this beautiful residence epitomises luxury living over 122sqm. Opening to panoramic views across the Royal Botanic Gardens and the world famous Opera House, this is an offering unmatched in quality or setting.
- Impeccably presented with the finest of appointments
- Desirably well proportioned with open plan entertaining
- Generous double bedrooms, built-ins, master has ensuite
- Deluxe kitchen, granite benches, Gaggenau gas appliances
- Eastern aspect, sunny balcony
- Concierge, heated pool, gymnasium and two car spaces
Desirably stylish and presented to the finest of standards, this is harbourside living without equal. Merely footsteps to exclusive restaurants, galleries, museums, cinemas and theatres, this flawless apartment is simply a short stroll to the heart of the city.
Water Rates: $168 Quarterly approx.
Council Rates: $222 Quarterly approx.
Strata Levies: $3636 Quarterly approx.
If you're interested in buying this property and need market leading mortgage broking assistance, please call Danny Wang at Dimension Finance on 0432 000 365 – Your Concierge to the Lending World.