Affordability and fantastic location in the heart of Sydney CBD
This comfortable 48m2 studio is located in a fantastic position in the heart of Sydney's CBD. This is a great opportunity for the owner occupier or investor.
- East facing, located at level 8
- Good sized balcony with plenty of natural light
- Built-in wardrobe, internal laundry
- Clean and tidy Gas kitchen
- Ducted air-conditioning, Intercom, Pool, Gym
- Onsite concierge, lift access
- 24-hour security and on-site building manager
- Views into Hyde Park from the balcony
It is only metres from Hyde Park and Museum Station, 350m to World Square Shopping Area, 500m walk to Town Hall and Central Stations. Chinatown is approximately 650m and only a short stroll to trendy Darlinghurst cafes, wine bars and restaurants.
Water Rates: $175 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $215 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $930 p/q approx.
If you're interested in buying this property and need market leading mortgage broking assistance, please call Danny Wang at Dimension Finance on 0432 000 365 – Your Concierge to the Lending World.