Prestigious harbourside loft
With respect to the government's restrictions around open homes and to help stop the spread of COVID-19, our properties will be open by appointment only. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
Overlooking the bay towards Potts Point and Garden Island, this immaculately presented loft has towering ceilings and is flooded with natural light. A rare find in Sydney's most prestigious harbourside enclave and bound to tick all the boxes.
- Cathedral ceilings and skylights, maximising natural light
- Open plan living and dining, ducted air-con throughout
- Chefs kitchen, amble cupboard space, gas cooking
- Master suite includes built-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Separate powder room, internal laundry
- 24hr onsite security, with video intercom access
Situated in walking distance to all of Sydney's main attractions: Botanic Gardens, Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Art Gallery NSW, Museum of Contemporary Art and the CBD.
Water Rates: $177 Quarterly
Council Rates: $239 Quarterly
Strata Levies: $2733.58 Quarterly