Modern style in a top floor apartment
This renovated top floor apartment offers a smart modern living space and represents a great approach to home ownership with elevated views that stretch to the Blue Mountains. Set within a small and well-maintained building, it takes entry level buying to new levels of style and features bright interiors, sleek updates and best of all, it comes in an affordable price range.
- Stylishly updated and featuring smart contemporary finishes
- A bright living and dining space with timber-look vinyl floors and study area
- Large picture windows and Blue Mountains views from all rooms
- A well-appointed modern kitchen with eat-in island bench
- Bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
- A peaceful double bedroom with a mirrored built-in wardrobe
- Private balcony, single carport, common backyard, two visitor car spaces
- Split-system air conditioning, NBN connected and internal laundry
Ready now to move in or lease out with nothing more to spend, it's also just a few minutes away from Penrith RSL club, Penrith train station, Nepean Village and Westfield shopping, as well as all nearby cafes, restaurants and supermarket options.
Water Rates: $147 Quarterly
Council Rates: $395 Quarterly
Strata Levies: $633 Quarterly
With respect to the government's easing of restrictions around open homes but in a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method.
Please contact the listing agent for more information.