North facing apartment with leafy outlook
With respect to the government's easing of restrictions around open homes but in a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place. Our preference is to continue to offer private appointments however public inspections will be available for some properties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
This bright and ultra-modern apartment represents a great chance to buy into Washington Park's popular 'Lakeview' building and enjoy the development's lakeside setting amid acres of park-like grounds. Instantly appealing thanks to its stylish presentation and quality design, it offers a high performing property in mint condition surrounded by all the attractions of this celebrated masterplanned community.
- A good-sized open plan layout with living and dining areas
- A wide covered balcony that overlooks landscaped gardens
- Designer stone kitchen equipped with sleek gas fittings
- Two double bedrooms with built-ins plus a separate study
- Two crisp modern bathrooms and an internal laundry
- Security car space and air conditioning
- Access to cycleways, scenic walkways, communal gardens
This is modern executive living at its very best and it is ready to move in and enjoy straight away with nothing further to do or spend. Perfectly placed for city professionals, downsizers and investors, this impeccably presented property is ideally located strolling distance to the train station, local shops and cafes and just a few minutes to Hurstville's CBD.