Furnished Top floor apartment in the iconic Finger Wharf
With respect to the government's restrictions around open homes and to help stop the spread of COVID-19, our properties can be viewed by appointment only. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
Overlooking the alluring private marina, this fully furnished two bedroom loft has a stylish layout, and has been redesigned by celebrity designer, and 'The Block' judge Darren Palmer. Towering ceilings and natural light maximises the open spaces. The flooring has been refinished with a state-of-the-art bamboo timber that is a light natural tone and complements the apartment beautifully. The kitchen has been renovated with simplicity and will appeal to most aspiring chefs. A rare find in Sydney's most prestigious harbourside enclave and is a must to view.
- Cathedral ceilings, skylights
- Master suite includes built-in wardrobe, ensuite and high ceilings
- Kitchen with amble cupboard space, gas cooking
- Entry level has a second bedroom/study
- 2nd bathroom, separate internal laundry
- 24hr onsite security, with video intercom access
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
Situated in walking distance to all of Sydney's main attractions: Botanic Gardens, Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Art Gallery NSW, Museum of Contemporary Art and the CBD. "The Finger Wharf" is the largest timber-piled building in the world; completed in 1915. Today, this historical icon is home to Sydney's most exclusive restaurants and one of the cities' most desired destination.
Available 1st April 2020