Thornton - North Facing One Bedroom
With respect to the government's restrictions around open homes and to help stop the spread of COVID-19, our properties can be viewed by appointment only. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
Located next to Penrith train station and across the rail line to Westfield, this 65sqm one bedroom apartment in the as-new Thornton development offers convenient living in a master planned community only metres from all the amenities and transport you'd expect.
- North-facing covered balcony with beautiful Mountains views
- Carpeted open living and dining area, LED lighting throughout
- Filled with natural light from the floor to ceiling windows
- Reverse cycle A/C, block-out roller blinds throughout
- Eat-in kitchen with stone bench-tops, soft close cupboards
- Four burner stove top with stainless steel appliances
- NBN ready, MATV/PayTV points in the living & bedroom
- Wool-blend carpeted bedroom with mirrored built-in robes
- Quality bathroom with mirrored vanity cabinet
- Large internal laundry with dryer
Security and building
- Audio intercom with security and lift access
- Basement secure parking with storage cage
- Common landscaped courtyards
- Onsite building manager and property manager
- Free concierge service for postage and package delivery/pick-up
- Free monthly community BBQ at Ron Mulock Oval.
- Pet-friendly building subject to owner approval
Available 1st April 2020.
*Please note, the photos and furniture used in this advertisement are general images of the development and may not be indicative of the actual apartment or furnishings.