Transformed extravagance with ultimate views
With respect to the government's easing of restrictions around open homes, but in a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes and onsite auctions with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place. We will also continue to offer private appointments and our auctions online for those who prefer that method.
Please contact the listing agent for more information.
Beautifully designed with the finest of finishes and opening to embrace spectacular northerly views of the Opera House and Harbour, this light-filled residence is an offering like no other. Benefit from grand home proportions, perfect for living and entertainment, with over 3 sun washed balconies throughout. No expense has been spared to create one of Sydney's most elegant apartments, an offering that has not appeared in over a decade.
- Floor to ceiling windows, deluxe marble kitchen with fabulous designer bar
- Walk in laundry with integrated wine fridge
- Flooded with the light of a prime northern perspective
- Pet-friendly, ducted air with separate zone, storage, high ceilings, balconies
- Manicured gardens, heated pool, gym and concierge
- Large side by side secure parking spaces
A masterpiece from acclaimed firm Wood/Marsh Architecture, this stunning apartment is the epitome of low maintenance, high-end contemporary living. No more than moments to Oxford Street shopping, it is a stroll to Hyde Park, museums, restaurants and trains and minutes to the CBD.
Water Rates: $183 Quarterly
Council Rates: $239 Quarterly
Strata Levies: $2688 Quarterly