Lifestyle opulence with high end flair
With respect to the government's easing of restrictions around open homes, but in a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes and onsite auctions with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place. We will also continue to offer private appointments and our auctions online for those who prefer that method.
Please contact the listing agent for more information.
A stunning easy-living sanctuary brilliantly appointed for bespoke inner-city enjoyment, this outstanding 'Monument' residence displays a creative vision with luxury finishes throughout. Crisp, contemporary and featuring a great sense of privacy, it captures the essence of glamorous Hollywood with generous proportions adorned with individually sourced fixtures and fittings.
- A flowing floorplan featuring 130sqm of living space
- North facing balcony that captures a bright outlook over Monument Gardens
- Benefit from a separate spacious study area
- Generous master bedroom has ensuite and ample cupboard space
- High end entertainers' kitchen with stainless Miele Appliances
- Quality Herringbone oak timber floors installed throughout
- Concierge, air-con, Euro laundry, entertainer's terrace
- Superb opportunity for the investor or owner occupier
A cosmopolitan offering in the heart of one the world's premier lifestyle communities, this quality garden level residence is a breath to Oxford Street cafes and moments to Hyde Park, regular train transport, museums and galleries.
Water Rates: $183 Quarterly Approx
Council Rates: $239 Quarterly Approx
Strata Levies: $1,743 Quarterly Approx