A haven of tranquillity and light
Occupying a premier position in what is generally considered to be one of Glebe's most sought-after enclaves, this exceptional residence flows over two immaculately maintained levels. Awash with the natural light of a north-eastern aspect, views stretch effortlessly across Blackwattle Bay to the city skyline.
- Impeccably presented with the finest of appointments
- Designed for seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining
- Well proportioned, separation of night/daytime areas
- Separate lounge/dining, sun-washed garden terrace
- Double bedrooms, mirrored built-ins, ensuites, balconies
- Deluxe CaesarStone kitchen, stainless gas appliances
- Huge 24sqm storeroom, high ceilings, ducted air con
Ideally placed metres to the revitalised Blackwattle Bay foreshore, it is moments to the light rail, Fish Markets and sweeping parklands. A short walk to Glebe Point Road cafes, this sublime residence is simply minutes to the city centre and the inner west.
Water Rates: $164 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $256 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $2300 p/q approx.
If you're interested in buying this property and need market leading mortgage broking assistance, please call Danny Wang at Dimension Finance on 0432 000 365 – Your Concierge to the Lending World.
*Please note this property is also known as 209/107 Ferry Road, Glebe