Character terrace in tree-lined street
Set within a tranquil and tree lined enclave, this stylish, move-in ready terrace boasts openness, crisp and clean lines, and an abundance of natural light. Located only a few minutes' walk from Darling Harbour and the CBD, it represents the epitome of both a low maintenance city lifestyle and undeniable convenience. With 81sqm of living space, the property provides a great opportunity for those in search of a new home possessing the benefits of city living with a suburban feel.
- Open plan living and dining area with polished floorboards throughout
- Sleek stone kitchen with European gas appliances
- Versatile outdoor living space ideal for entertaining, gardening & alfresco dining
- Master bedroom with floor to ceiling glass
- Second bedroom leading onto a sun-drenched balcony
- Practical home office/studio with its own WC and rear access
- Deluxe, modern bathroom with frameless shower
- Useful attic space providing additional storage
- Easy street parking with permits available from the City of Sydney
- Close proximity to Wentworth Park, Ultimo Public School, Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre, cafes, and restaurants.
- Only a leisurely walk to Chinatown, Broadway Shopping Centre, Darling Harbour, and the Sydney CBD
Water Rates: $198 Quarterly
Council Rates: $286 Quarterly
With respect to the government's easing of restrictions around open homes but in a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method.
Please contact the listing agent for more information.