A contemporary haven of convenience and light
Serenely positioned in 'Yukon', a masterful community built in 2014 by the prestigious developer 'Sekisui House', this exceptional apartment defines understated luxury living. Moments to the water's edge, the home rests in what is considered to be one of Sydney's most exclusive waterfront enclaves.
- Stylishly appointed with the finest of modern finishes
- Opening to capture the light of a north-east aspect
- Water glimpses, open plan entertaining and balcony
- Double bedrooms with built-ins, master has an ensuite
- Chic kitchen, CaesarStone benches, gas appliances
- Oak timber floors, NBN enabled and ducted air con
- Storage cage, landscaped gardens, outdoor pool
Flowing over an impressive 91sqm and conveniently placed just moments to the heart of Wentworth Point's celebrated village centre, it is moments to the new Bennelong pedestrian bridge that leads to Rhodes Station and shopping. A perfect opportunity for the investor or professional couple, it is just a stroll to cafes, shops, restaurants and resort facilities.
Water Rates: $178 Quarterly
Council Rates: $239 Quarterly
Strata Levies: $837 Quarterly
If you're interested in buying this property and need market leading mortgage broking assistance, please call Danny Wang at Dimension Finance on 0432 000 365 – Your Concierge to the Lending World