Designer style in a waterside resort community
As part of the acclaimed 'The Waterfront' resort community, this designer apartment captures the essence of an easycare waterside lifestyle. Crisp, modern and enjoying a great sense of privacy, it offers a stylishly presented home with quality appointments throughout and a top location that has city ferries, parklands and the Piazza cafe & dining scene within a short stroll from the front door.
- Bright and breezy open plan living & dining space
- Wide entertainment terrace and elevated outlooks
- Designer kitchen fitted with sleek gas appliances
- Two bedrooms are both fitted with built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with an ensuite and own private balcony
- Security basement car space plus separate lock-up storage
- Good sized main bathroom plus a separate internal laundry
- Air conditioning, good security and built in storage
This very private retreat is conveniently situated on the second floor of the Paros security building within a stroll to the precinct's resort amenities including Pulse fitness with gym, pool and tennis court facilities. It also offers easy access to the Sydney Olympic Park venues, train station, Bicentennial Park and Millennium Parklands.
Water Rates: $172 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $245 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1294 p/q approx.
If you're interested in buying this property and need market leading mortgage broking assistance, please call Danny Wang at Dimension Finance on 0432 000 365 – Your Concierge to the Lending World.