Sleek executive style with perfect convenience
With respect to the government's easing of restrictions around open homes but in a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method.
Please contact the listing agent for more information.
Invest in a lifestyle of quality and convenience in this generously proportioned executive apartment. Brightly presented with stylish finishes throughout, it sits in a quiet and private position in the acclaimed 'South Village' development right in the heart of the Shire, and within footsteps to all everyday conveniences.
- Bright and airy open design with reverse air-conditioning
- Good-sized balcony that flows easily off the living space
- Sleek modern kitchen with top-of-the-range appliances
- Two good sized designer bathrooms and separate internal laundry
- Security basement car space, caged storage and intercom
- Aldi, Coles and childcare centre literally at the front door
The property is perfect for low-maintenance lifestyle seekers and enjoys a great location that's central to all of Kirrawee's attractions including the train station, shopping centres, restaurants and cafes.
Water Rates: $181 Quarterly
Council Rates: $342 Quarterly
Strata Levies: $930 Quarterly