Historic character and convenience
Opening to a private leafy aspect and filled with ambient morning light, this stylish apartment offers low maintenance city living. Balancing period features with modern appointments, this is a premier opportunity for those that seek a lifestyle of convenience just a short walk to the city centre.
- Combined lounge and dining area, soaring ceilings
- User-friendly kitchen, electric appliances, dishwasher
- Master bedroom is complete with a built-in wardrobe
- Bathroom has a bath and integrated laundry facilities
- With 24 hour concierge, gym, spa, sauna and a pool
- Large double hung windows and exposed timber beams
- Moments to Darling Harbour, restaurants and light rail
Ideally positioned in the landmark 'Goldsbrough Mort' complex, this historic building was built in c1893 and retains the industrial character and elegance of the late 19th century.
Water Rates: $183 Quarterly
Council Rates: $292 Quarterly
Strata Levies: $2578 Quarterly
With respect to the government's easing of restrictions around open homes but in a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method.
Please contact the listing agent for more information.