Iconic harbour and city views
Literally metres to the foreshore of what is universally renowned as one of the world's greatest harbour cities, this exceptional apartment defines stylishly understated waterside living. Embracing iconic views across Darling Harbour to the soaring city skyline, this is a lifestyle residence like no other.
- Well configured over an extremely spacious 124sqm
- Blessed with expansive open plan entertaining areas
- Welcoming master complete with ensuite and walk-in
- Deluxe granite kitchen, massive undercover balcony
- Ducted air conditioning, 24hr concierge, gym and security
- Rooftop observation deck with a panoramic outlook
- Internal storage plus 2 storage cages, 25m rooftop pool
Conveniently set little more than a short walk to Town Hall station, the boutiques of the Queen Victoria Building and Market Street's historic State Theatre, it is moments to museums, The Star entertainment complex and the light rail.
Water Rates: $185 Quarterly
Council Rates: $250 Quarterly
Strata Levies: $2691 Quarterly