114/3 Darling Island Road, Pyrmont
Sold 30th August 2021 | by James Crow
33Days on Market
Opening to spectacular views that stretch across the sparkling harbour to the bridge from a unique one of a kind entertainers deck, this superlative residence is the very pinnacle of luxury. Prestigiously and privately set in what is unquestionably Pyrmont's most exclusive development, a northern aspect bathes the home in light.
- Beautifully appointed with the highest attention to detail
- One of a kind wide entertaining deck spanning width of the apartment.
- Stunning galley kitchen with Miele gas appliances and plenty of cupboard space
- Resort style facilities including 20m indoor heated pool, gym, sauna, spa and concierge
- Double bedrooms, built-ins, master has walk- robe and marble ensuite
- Generous secluded study with floor to ceiling storage
- North facing serene park and water views to Harbour Bridge
- Ducted air, CBUS technology, large storage cage, secure parking
In a highly sought-after parkside community and one of a kind ground floor apartment with separate street access, this exceptional offering is conveniently placed within moments of cafes, entertainment venues and transport.