13308/88 Christie Street, St Leonards
Sold 6th August 2021 | by Konstantin Melnikov
Sensational views, space and luxury
Brand-new luxury defines this spectacular residence where designer style, space and breathtaking city views combine to create an impeccable lifestyle sky-home. Set in the soon-to-be-completed eighty-eight by JQZ, a visionary architectural building, it offers a home of outstanding quality with spacious proportions and stunning panoramas over the city. This sensational property has been customed designed for a premium living experience with every lifestyle convenience, including trains, restaurants and shopping amenities, just footsteps from the front door.
- Mesmerising harbour views over the city and a bridge
- Flowing interiors are embraced by soaring walls of glass
- Light filled design featuring open living and dining spaces
- Three generous bedrooms include a master with ensuite
- Stylish gourmet kitchen with island bench and quality fittings
- A private entertainment balcony and basement car space
- Rooftop entertainment area with swimming pool and clubhouse
- Completion is due late 2022
This prestige home enjoys a premier location on the doorstep of St Leonards' vibrant cafe, dining and transport hub, and is very well positioned just over 7km to the heart of Sydney's CBD. It also enjoys the convenience of being within a stroll to Royal North Shore hospital and Crows Nest restaurants.
In a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method.
Please contact the listing agent for more information.