15 Woodhall Place, Luddenham
Sold 13th October 2021 | by Konstantin Melnikov
13Days on Market
Luxury, resort style living nestled in the exclusive Twin Creeks estate
Set in the heart of the exclusive Twin Creeks estate, exceptional space, quality and luxury define this one-of-a-kind lakeside property. Created to provide an unparalleled resort-style experience from home and set against inspiring bushland and waterside views, it offers an exquisite lifestyle on the doorstep of the Graham Marsh designed Twin Creeks Golf Course. With five generously proportioned bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and expansive pool and spa, outdoor entertainment areas; this property is perfect for families looking to upsize or entertainers wanting to provide extravagance at home.
- Bespoke luxury fittings throughout the property
- 23kw ducted air-conditioning with Actron Connect App controller and 8 separate zones
- Sizeable main bedroom with a private timber deck, walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom
- Huge al fresco entertainment area with outdoor kitchen and BBQ
- Open-plan designer kitchen with high-end fittings including Miele and Qasair appliances and Billi sparkling and cold-water taps
- n-home movie theatre room with acoustic plaster and sound insulation
- Large resort style fully automated self leveling pool and spa with spacious cabana
- Fully automated garden irrigation system with a 107,000 lt underground rain water tank
- Ample storage throughout the property
- 10 kw Solar power and full CCTV security system and alarm
The remarkable sense of space and privacy is emphasized by the impressive 4938msq lot which boasts a beautifully landscaped garden, architecturally designed for maximum enjoyment with minimum maintenance. With two separate garage spaces, able to house up to 6 cars and providing carport storage for a caravan or boat, you have ample scope to transform the space and make it your own. The rear garage boasts 4.2m high ceilings, a full bathroom and kitchenette area with plenty of storage and would be easily modified to create a personal gym, art studio or man cave for the car enthusiast. Once you inspect this property you won't want to leave.