211/78a Albany Street, Crows Nest
Sold 25th June 2021 | by Konstantin Melnikov
Stunning property in exclusive building 'The Albany'
Offering a seamless village lifestyle in the heart of Crows Nest, this upmarket development is unlike any other in the area. With its lush landscaping, private rooftop retreats, luxurious living spaces and bespoke onsite retail experiences, 'The Albany' is perfectly nestled into one of Sydney's most sought-after style hubs.
- Near new spacious 2 bedroom apartment with 1 car spaces and storage
- Maximising natural light, interiors express simplicity and elegance
- Combines exceptional materials with clean lines and neutral tones
- Bespoke cabinetry throughout all kitchens and bathroom
- Well-appointed kitchens with Miele appliances and Caesarstone benchtops
- Spacious bathrooms with frameless shower screens, heated towel rails, heated flooring
- Spacious entertainers balcony with sunny outlook
- Alexa integrated with voice activated blinds, lighting, and appliances
- Split system air-conditioning, LED lighting and electric roller blinds throughout
- Close to all transport, including short walk to St Leonards train station and 300m to the new Metro rail providing direct access to CBD
- Private rooftop entertainment area with alfresco BBQ
A brand-new retail village and public plaza sit below, anchored by Coles supermarket, bringing inviting open-air dining and convenience. The award-winning team have shaped an exclusive collection of just 60 beautifully appointed apartments that are warm, modern and refined. Vibrant and cosmopolitan, step out to beautiful bakeries, alfresco eateries, cool wine bars and more, all right where you live. And it's just 5km to Sydney CBD.
Water rates: $136 quarterly approx.
Council Rates:$157 quarterly approx.
Strata: $1,303 quarterly approx.
The NSW government has scaled back restrictions around open homes as part of a staged approach to living with the COVID-19 virus. Density limits, QR code check-ins and mask wearing are no longer mandatory, but some may choose to wear masks and practice social distancing and hygiene precautions, and we fully support this as a business.