25/81 Point Street, Pyrmont
Sold 17th May 2021 | by James Crow
32Days on Market
A fantastic easy living lifestyle opportunity exists with this light filled two-bedroom apartment that's sensationally located within footsteps to Pirrama Park and the harbour foreshore. Its elevated position gives it a sparkling outlook over the water plus it's tastefully appointed throughout and ready to move in and enjoy.
- A generous design with separate living and dining spaces
- Sunny L-shaped balcony and spectacular water views
- Two double bedrooms with built-ins, master with ensuite
- Quality gas kitchen with stone benchtops and dishwasher
- Level lift access to a security car space in the basement
- Air conditioning, full laundry and storage cage
- Within a well-maintained complex with intercom entrance
- Exclusive resident use of the outdoor resort pool and gym
The buzz of Pyrmont village cafes, shops and light rail connections are just around the corner, adding even more appeal to this well-appointed property. Its great city-fringe setting also has The Star Casino, Darling Harbour and the CBD within strolling distance.