26 Portrush Crescent, Luddenham
Sold 24th January 2022 | by Konstantin Melnikov
18Days on Market
An entertainers dream in the heart of the Prestigious Twin Creeks Estate
Entertainers will be delighted by this property's sprawling aspect, with every convenience located on the grounds your guests will be hard pressed to leave. Exercise enthusiasts can enjoy their ballgame of choice in the half-sized basketball court or work out in the fully equipped indoor gym space. Those looking for a more relaxed, resort-style lifestyle can make the most of the home cinema, glorious pool and outdoor dining area with water feature and the expansive open-plan entertainment area complete with full bar facilities.
- Stunning home with 6 spacious bedrooms including enormous master with ensuite
- Proposed plans for an addition of a rumpus/studio next to basketball court
- Underfloor heating throughout and fully ducted air conditioning
- Open plan entertainers' kitchen with Gaggenau appliances
- Lavish home bar including a wine fridge and ice machine
- Cbus automated lighting system
- High ceilings and skylights to flood the house with natural light
- Outdoor entertainment area with pool cabana, BBQ and external kitchen
- Spa, sauna, pool and built-in fish tank
- Storage throughout including considerable attic space
Conveniently located within walking distance of Twin Creeks Golf Club and its restaurant and recreational facilities including a swimming pool and tennis courts, you'll also enjoy easy access to the M4 and M7 and the Western Sydney Airport. You'll have to inspect the property to truly appreciate this entertainers dream.