33/3 Macquarie Street, Sydney
Sold 28th February 2022 | by Ettiene West
32Days on Market
Sydney harbourfront living is at its very best when boasting showstopping views that stretch over the Harbour Bridge, Opera house and city skyline. Set within the iconic 'Bennelong' tower, this spectacular residence combines its magical vistas with generous interiors and a light-filled layout to deliver an excellent lifestyle property in an internationally renowned address amid the city's vibrant business, restaurant and arts precinct.
- Inspiring views over the water to the Harbour Bridge and city
- Single-level layout featuring 162sqm of indoor-outdoor space
- Flowing design capturing outlooks over the Botanic Gardens & Opera House
- Entertainer's balcony offers a dress circle seat to the harbour
- Immaculate interiors with polished herringbone parquetry floors
- Large floor-to-ceiling windows that maximise light and views
- Two peaceful bedrooms, two bathrooms and an extra guest WC
- Security basement car space & secure storeroom
- Ducted air-conditioning and concierge
- Resort-style health club including an indoor pool, sauna and gym
Elevated high above the energy and excitement of Circular Quay, this world-famous location ensures a lifestyle like no other. From here you can stroll to a number of hatted restaurants, take in a show at the Opera House, or shop at one of the many world-class retailers nearby.