5 Portrush Crescent, Luddenham
Sold 18th October 2021 | by Konstantin Melnikov
40Days on Market
An inspirational oasis of bespoke design
Taking pride of place within the prestige Twin Creeks Estate, this brand-new residence is simply spectacular and has been custom designed and finished with every imaginable luxury to offer a breathtaking home of absolute quality. It is destined to become the area's benchmark for living and entertaining excellence with its supremely spacious proportions, premium inclusions and relaxed resort-like environment, all upon a rolling 1.46-acre (5,932sqm) allotment.
- No expense has been spared to create this luxury family haven
- A one-of-a-kind contemporary masterpiece with high-end finishes
- Flowing interiors featuring generous and light-filled open spaces
- Expansive entertainment terraces and sheltered outdoor kitchen
- Resort swimming pool and spa plus poolside cabana and sauna
- Rolling lawns with landscaped gardens and a championship tennis court
- Gourmet chef's kitchen fitted with the finest European appliances
- A separate bedroom wing includes a luxurious master retreat
- Private cinema room, media room and fifth bedroom/home office
- Auto three-car garage with internal access and a separate boat shed
Very few properties can offer so much in terms of size, style and lifestyle and -such a fantastic position backing directly onto the Twin Creeks championship golf course. It's walking distance to the Twin Creeks Golf Club that offers restaurant and recreational facilities including a swimming pool and tennis courts, with easy access to the M4 and M7, the Western Sydney Airport, and approximately 45 minutes to Sydney's CBD.