703/101 Dalmeny Avenue, Rosebery
Sold 26th September 2021 | by Calvin Chan
Sold by Calvin Chan 0406 888 028
There's a refreshing sense of space, style and natural light that makes this chic two-bedroom apartment a very cool urban home. It holds lots of appeal for buyers looking for an ultra-modern property with large proportions, designer finishes and a sweeping outlook over the surrounding neighbourhood.
- A spacious layout features a generous open design
- Wide and covered balcony with a leafy district outlook
- Two bedrooms positioned at opposite ends of the floorplan
- Stylish kitchen equipped with chic stainless gas fittings
- Security car space and storage cage
The property is perfect for this looking for a great lock-up-and-leave home and enjoys a top location that's situated within a stroll to cafes and shops, just a few minutes' walk to Green Square station. It also offers quick and easy access to the airport, Eastern Suburbs beaches and the CBD.
Water Rates: $152 pq approx
Council Rates: $283 pq approx
Strata Levies: $870 pq approx