P912/287 Pyrmont Street, Ultimo
Sold 5th October 2021 | by James Crow
34Days on Market
Displaying a fresh modern feel that takes full advantage of the space, light and elevated city outlooks, this stylish dual-level apartment offers a superb home or investment that's highly private, exceptionally secure and centrally located for lifestyle. It combines bright airy interiors and sleek contemporary finishes to deliver an excellent low-maintenance home in the Bullecourt building by Allen Jack + Cottier.
- Fresh, bright and airy interiors with a unique loft-style layout
- Wide east facing balcony capturing sparkling views to the city
- Generous open living space featuring quality timber flooring
- Large upper-level bedroom with sitting area/study and built-in
- Well-appointed gas kitchen plus bathroom with internal laundry
- Security car space plus lock-up storage cage and visitor parking
- Building facilities include a gym, sauna and on-site caretaker
- Stroll to Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre, UTS and the Star City casino
Perfectly placed for city professionals and investors, this impeccably presented property is within strolling distance to Darling Harbour and the CBD, with a range of restaurants and cafes just footsteps from the front door.