10/214 Pacific Highway, Greenwich
Sold 9th February 2021 | by Lucy White
20Days on Market
Light, convenience and style
Flooded with the natural light of a prized north-eastern aspect and designed with low maintenance luxury living in mind, this exceptional residence is an offering of undeniable quality. Impressively quiet and invitingly private, it is little more than a short stroll to St Leonards station and village conveniences.
- Vast sun-washed courtyard is ideal for entertaining
- With a welcoming open plan lounge and dining area
- Generous master with built-ins and courtyard access
- Chic kitchen, granite benches, Smeg gas appliances
- With the ongoing potential of a solid rental return
- Double glazing, air conditioning and bamboo floors
An ideal investment opportunity simply moments to TAFE and the Royal North Shore Hospital, this superb residence is perfect for the downsizer, first time buyer or professional couple alike just minutes to North Sydney and the CBD.