169 Edinburgh Road, Castlecrag
Sold 4th July 2022 | by Lucy White
59Days on Market
Serene hideaway with beautiful outlook
Set quietly in leafy surrounds, this superb family residence will impress with its assured sense of style, light-filled design and emphasis on its coveted tranquil outlook. An exceptional lifestyle property offering a private contemporary home with multiple indoor and outdoor living areas, capturing an elevated northerly vista over the Castlecrag Northern Escarpment.
- Open living space is designed to enhance space and natural light
- Quality modern gas kitchen with sleek appliances and breakfast bar
- A flowing layout that interacts seamlessly with a north facing balcony
- Self-contained studio or rumpus with kitchenette, bathroom and own entry
- Private sunlit garden with swimming pool and poolside deck
- Peaceful and generous bedrooms with built-ins that also capture outlook
- Separate sitting room and home office with built-in workstation
- Large storeroom/workshop, air-conditioning and double carport
This contemporary private family home sits directly adjoining a nature reserve and offers the best of Castlecrag living. Walking distance to the village shops and cafes, parks and waterfront walking trails, it's also footsteps from buses to the CBD, Chatswood and North Sydney.